The use of routine maintenance crane
First: Before lifting equipment factory, to make identity records. Equipment safety check before installation and maintenance: Check the device performance of the principal organs of the integrity check and major steel and coupling pins, bolts visible defects, corrosion Check the device surface, forming a recording, issued by the installation advice.
Second: lifting equipment maintenance and maintenance by hand. After the delivery of the equipment to use, routine maintenance or use by device drivers to operate full-time staff in charge of the unit, installation maintenance units for routine maintenance obligation to supervise and inspect the contents of the bears. The main content of the daily maintenance department summarized as "cross Job Law": Clean, tighten, lubrication, adjustment, corrosion. Every day before class, class of 10 to 30 minutes late, visits to various parts of equipment, all parts are normal, according to the provisions of lubrication, note whether the mechanical operation sound is normal, do cleaning work and shift work to achieve the appearance of clean equipment, operating normally The purpose of the routine maintenance records and records to shift into fixed forms, and as records management.
Again: lifting equipment to regular professional examinations. Regular inspection and maintenance of equipment used in the process: in the time in a number of mechanical equipment maintenance and repair, to clean, lubricate, adjust, disintegration, maintenance-centric content. General by maintenance personnel and operations personnel work together to complete.
After the crane factory, the general provisions of 60 hours of run-in period (some called a walk-in period), which is based on the technical characteristics of the crane manufacturing plant early use regulations. Run-in period is to ensure the normal operation of the crane, reducing the failure rate and prolong an important part of their life. But some users due to lack of knowledge or because of the use of the crane tight schedule, or would like to benefit as soon as possible, while ignoring the new machine running-in period of special technical requirements. Some users even think that, anyway, there are manufacturers warranty period, the machine is broken by the manufacturer responsible for maintenance, then the machine in a long run-in period on overload, leading to early mechanical failures occur frequently, which not only affected the normal use of the machine, shorten the life of the machine, but also because the machine is damaged, affecting the progress of the project. Therefore, the use of the run-in period and crane maintenance should be paid more attention.
Run-in period characterized by:
1. Wear faster due to the impact of the new machine parts processing, assembly and adjustment factors, the friction surface roughness, the smaller the area of contact with the surface, uneven surface pressure situation. The machine during operation, bump some parts fit together surface friction, wear metal debris falling, and as abrasives, continue to participate in the friction, more accelerated wear of the mating surfaces of the parts. Therefore, run-in period is likely to cause parts (especially with the surface) of wear, and wear faster. At this time, if overload operation, it may result in damage to components, resulting in premature failure.
2. Poor lubrication due to the small clearance with the new components of the assembly, and due to assembly and other reasons, it is difficult to ensure uniformity with the gap, the lubricant (grease) in the friction surface is not easy to form a uniform film, to prevent wear. Thereby reducing the lubrication performance, resulting in early parts of abnormal wear. Will cause serious friction with precision surface scratches or bite, leading to failure.
3. Loosening of new processing and assembly of components, there is a deviation of the geometry and dimensions of cooperation, in the initial period, due to shock, vibration, etc. alternating load, and the effects of heat, deformation and other factors, coupled with excessive wear and other reasons, easy to produce original tightening loose parts.
4. Leakage occurs due to mechanical loosening effects of vibration and heat of the machine, the machine's sealing surface and pipe fittings, etc., there will be leakage; parts of casting, machining and other defects in the assembly debugging difficult to find, but because of the job during vibration, shock effect, this defect was exposed, showing leakage (infiltration) oil (water). Therefore, prone to leakage run-in period.
5. More understanding of operational errors due to the structure of the machine, the performance is not enough (especially the new operator), easy to malfunction due to operator error, or even cause mechanical accident.
Use and maintenance of a break-in period. Because the crane is a special vehicle, the operator should accept the manufacturer's training, guidance, structure of the machine, there is a full understanding of the performance of, and access to certain operating and maintenance experience before operating the machine. Manufacturers to provide product maintenance manual, the operator operates the equipment necessary information before operating the machine, be sure to read the maintenance manual, according to the requirements of the specification operation and maintenance.
2. Note that the workload of the run, the run-in period, the workload is generally not exceed 80% of the rated working load, and to arrange for the work to prevent the machine for a long time continuous operation caused overheating occurs.
3. Note frequently observe the meter indication, abnormal, should be excluded stop in time, the reason is not found before the fault is not excluded, should cease operations.
4. Note that regular checks of lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, coolant, brake fluid and fuel oil (water) bit and quality, and pay attention to check the tightness of the machine. Inspection found that the lack of water too, should analyze the reasons. At the same time, it should strengthen the lubrication of lubrication points, recommended run-in period, the class must be on the lubrication point greasing (except for special request).
5. Keep the machine clean, timely adjustment, tighten loose parts, to prevent loose parts or lead to increased wear and tear parts missing.
6. End of run-in period, forced to deal with machine maintenance, inspection and adjustment work to do, taking care to replace the oil.
In short, in the run-in period crane use and maintenance requirements can be summarized as follows: to strengthen the training, to reduce the load, pay attention to check, strengthening lubrication. As long as required attention to the implementation of the run-in period crane maintenance and maintenance, it will reduce the incidence of early failure, prolong life, improve operational efficiency, so the machine to bring you more benefits.